Join in... Become a Member
The Huntingdonshire Association for Tourism prides itself in being a friendly and efficient self-help organisation
which provides the very best quality of accommodation for visitors to our area.
Our members vary from are predominately 3 to 5 star, several with silver and gold quality awards.
If you are thinking of becoming a local provider, or are an existing provider the many benefits of belonging to our organisation are listed below.
- Free inclusion on HAT website
- Vacancy hotline 07505 567614 which offers guests a same day availability helpline and helps to fill
last minute unsold rooms
- Free use of electrical and microwave testing kit using our own calibrated equipment and
avoiding the cost of employing external companies at significant expense.
- Emergency Hotline to advise members of difficult customers/no-shows/non-payers /email
- New legislation and industry updates
- Newsletter - Periodic Industry related newsletter
- Networking - Members support network
- Security advice information
- Fire and First Aid information
- Input through HAT into HDC financial and Regional tourism policies and planning
We are funded by a small annual subscription from members, based on the size of the property. If you would like to join us or to discuss the cost and/ or potential benefits to your business ,please phone our membership secretary.
Call: Ellicia on 01480 890328